Work Camper Information
Nurture your adventurous spirit by work camping in the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota!
Our family owned businesses are situated in the heart of South Dakota's Black Hills, near popular attractions, including Mt. Rushmore and Custer State Park. This area boasts a wealth of opportunities for hiking, biking, fishing, boating, wildlife viewing, cave exploration, and much more.
We’re currently hiring for summer job openings at Prairie Berry Winery and Miner Brewing Company.
We strive to create fun and laughter every day in an authentic, team-oriented and environmentally conscious setting. And we’re looking for great employees like you to join our family of businesses.
Work with us and enjoy these great benefits:
- 32 hour work weeks. Balance work with your Black Hills Adventures.
- Employee discounts on wine, merchandise, and food. Enjoy the good stuff for less.
- Free and discounted access to Black Hills attractions. There’s LOTS to do and see here.
- Enjoy our on campus work camper exclusive campground!
- Wine and beer education provided for all employees. Learn while you work? Can’t beat that!
- And more!
Contact a member of our human resources team.
Amanda BurlesonEmail Amanda